Saturday, March 25, 2006

Don't you love how I talk to you like we're old friends?  I guess for the majority of people who read this, we are.  Well, old friend, I will say that I'm disappointed that I received no comments on the last post.  I poured out my little heart to you, and nothing.  : )  It's okay.  I love you despite it.


Yesterday was another one of those days where I love my life.  After getting 8 + hours of sleep, I was awakened quite pleasantly Friday morning.   Then I decided to skip chapel and have some "me" time.  While my favorite blanket tossed in the dryer, I ate breakfast and watched The Price is Right.  Then I pulled my blanket from the dryer and immediately wrapped up in it (it's so cold out).  I snuggled up on my couch and finished reading Blue Like Jazz.  Simply amazing.


I am in awe of what the Lord is doing in my heart.  Things are changing, and I'm really okay with it.


Christen

No comments: