Saturday, March 11, 2006

Life is sweet...

I had one of those moments today that was very near perfection. I was sitting at a 5A basketball game (Plano beat Berkley) down here in Austin, and I had been playing with Eli. Then Eli laid his head on my shoulder and fell asleep. So I got to cuddle with my favorite little person in the world while watching my favorite sport. Ah! : )

Last night I had a FABULOUS time with my friend Ryan Strait. Ryan and I have been best friends since I was a junior in high school. Anyway, I met him down in San Marcos, and we went to dinner then he took me on the grand tour of Texas State University. I guess going to SAGU, I forget there are schools out there that are HUGE. haha It's a beautiful campus. Then we went to a little restaurant that has a piano player/entertainer. This guy and the drummer were hilarious! We met some of Ryan's friends, hung out, and made some memories. haha Great time!

Today I had the wonderful priviledge to see and have dinner with Jordan (Play Jay) and Joni Johnson!! I had not seen them since their wedding in September 2004. So, needless to say, it was great! It's so refreshing to see people who I went to Master's with. Our minds just think alike. I just love these two! Thanks for dinner, y'all!!! Love you!!

The first two days of my Spring Break have been amazing. Tomorrow is shopping with the female side of my family. OHHH yeah!!

How's SB for you? I miss my friends. I get to see my best friend, Alesha, on Monday. I cannot wait.

Christen

No comments: