Monday, March 27, 2006

Random

I'm glad you and I are not hanging out right now. I'm grumpy. I've been sitting in front of this computer for hours now pretending to write a paper. Sure, I add a few sentences now and then, but I haven't made any kind of significant progress. Plus, I just found out it's not due tomorrow anymore (it's due Thursday), so I have lost all motivation to work on it, but I can't put it off because I have another paper due Friday that I haven't started. : ( Sorry for my complaining.

On a brighter note, my brother and sister-in-law are coming to SAGU on Thursday for Campus Days, which means...da da dah...I get to see my little Eli!!! I miss that little fellow more than anything. I never knew that a heart could love so much. How is it that a 4 month old child can make me cry, laugh, and sing?

I've got a lot going on in my head right now. I wish I could share it all with you, Xanga, and let you sort it all out for me. *Sigh*

Shelby said something tonight about growing up very legalistic. I can't decide if my parents are "legalistic" exactly, but I do believe I grew up in the church world that is very much legalistic. Life is taking me down a road right now that is challenging those thoughts. I'm realizing that I don't agree with some of the things that I have always believed (not theological things about God, just daily life situations). Hmm...

I have so many dreams and thoughts and desires for my life, and yet I'm desperately trying to wait on the Lord.

For those that care, I plan to share all about "The Challenge" (I mentioned it a while back) within the next week. Sorry for keeping y'all in suspense (haha), but I wanted to make sure I accomplished it before sharing. I didn't want to tell you all about it in the beginning then fall flat on my face. You understand.

Sorry this is so extremely random. Guess it goes with my mood. haha Love you dearly friends.

Christen

No comments: