Tuesday, March 28, 2006

Holy crap, we're having a house built!!

So what began as this distant dream to all live together post-graduation (my last semester cause I'll be 23) in a cute little apartment grew to a dream to buy a house, which has now grown to the reality that we are having a house BUILT for us. No joke. Down payment for the lot was made today. Basically, Karissa's dad is footing the bill to have it built, then we are paying him rent. Amazing.

I visited the model home (obviously we won't have all the lavish decorations) and HAD to share pictures with you. It's bigger than my parents' house. Out of control is basically what this is.

Great room:
Image hosting by Photobucket
Another angle of the Great Room:
Image hosting by Photobucket
Kitchen (with Karissa pretend cooking):
Image hosting by Photobucket
Master Bedroom (holy crap):
Image hosting by Photobucket
Game room/ Study:
Image hosting by Photobucket
2nd Bathroom:
Image hosting by Photobucket
Bedroom (obviously we won't have little kid stuff):
Image hosting by Photobucket
The Lot (yep, smack dab in the middle of those two houses will be OUR house!!!):
Image hosting by Photobucket

Yep, I'm excited/scared/nervous/ecstatic about it. I can't wait to be a real adult, but bills scare me. This is my reality in August!! AHH!!

Christen

No comments: