Sunday, March 5, 2006

Angela Fellows

Wow, what a weekend! Adrian Fellows and Angela Bazan are MARRIED! The ceremony was intimate and peaceful. It was so cool because they had their parents' unity candles at the ceremony to light their own unity candle. And the reception was so fun having old and current friends there. I'm telling you, two of the groomsmen were classmates of mine in elementary school, 2 of the bridesmaids (and the bride) and I have been friends since we were like 6. Plus, SAGU friends and family friends were all there. It was awesome. At the reception, we ate some good food and then watched the bride and groom dance. It was precious. They are so in love and so happy!!

Everything on my end went well. Everyone was cooperative and patient. The rehearsal was, for the most part, organized and went off without a hitch. The ceremony was perfect except for one ringbearer who refused to go down the aisle. No big deal. I felt bad for him though; he cried. : (

Anyway, enough from me. Here are the pictures!!

Ang and her sis Lisa putting the finishing touches on her beautiful dress!!


Moments before walking down the aisle- all smiles and lots of energy!!


At the reception, Ang, me and Adrian (he hates pictures...haha):


Andrea Bazan (Ang's sis in law) and me- I love this girl!!


Joanie Ramsey (friends since 1st grade!!) and me:


Me and Ms. K-Ross looking mighty fine!


Bye, Bye Mr. and Mrs. Fellows:


Good times!!

Christen

Everyone keeps telling me that they have never seen a picture of Sheila (my sister-in-law). So, here you go. Isn't she gorgeous?

No comments: